- Husband's usual good health...he's been sick lately and it's pitiful-I don't handle Jake being sick very well, i'm not used to that and I get really dramatic when something is wrong and think that it is never going to end...hopefully husband being sick ends SOON!
- My sweet dog who comes and lays really close to me and rests his head on my lap when I cry...I don't cry that much, but he's sitting here next to me and I'm thankful for him.
- Using my not feeling well this morning to buy myself a day of no school...It wasn't a lie, I really don't feel that well, but I probably could have made through my day of classes.
- Fresh pineapple...the kind from Aldi that is like a dollar and popping it in my mouth to have the juice explode and think that that if heaven had a taste it would probably be very similar.
- The great family that I married into...sixteen nieces and nephews...5 brothers and sisters-in-law...mom and pop-in-law...lots of hugs...lots of love...I lucked out.
What are you thankful for?