Saturday, February 5, 2011

Delish...as in delicious



Yeah, I'm not really sure if Delish is the correct way to spell the shortened version of delicious, but that's how I spell it and this is my blog after all so that is what we are going to go with here.

Tonight we went to our friends, Drew and Katie's house for pizza night with a few other couples.  We had a really good time and good conversation.  I got to hold the cutest babies and make them laugh and smile.  

After we left there we decided that a dessert was in order before we make it all the way home and didn't have any and so we went to Chili's.  Let me just say that I have been known to go to Chili's just to get this dessert and a Shirley Temple, and so I was thrilled with Husband asked if I wanted to go...Hello, does he know me at all? Of course I want to go!

Soooo here is a little something to get you drooling...Who wants to go to Chili's with us?

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh i love the Chocolate Molton Cake it is to die for...

    ReplyDelete