Thursday, May 6, 2010

Now it's my turn...

I decided that Carly was having too much fun blogging about different things, so I commandeered her blog and now I'm going to write something for myself. Actually, in talking this past week I told her that I wanted to write a post on her blog with some of the reasons why I love her...but as you can tell from her last post, she stole my idea. So, now I'm going to share a few of the reasons why I love her, but keep in mind that these are just things that are on the forefront of my brain and that there are countless reasons that I am completely in love with her. Also, keep in mind that these are in no particular order.

1) She loves me as much as I love her, even though I have WAY more faults than her.
2) She makes me laugh and smile when I'm not having a good day
3) She makes my good days even better
4) She understands me, and listens to me when I'm telling her my frustrations
5) She has a testimony
6) She keeps me from killing Doc
7) She makes me feel like no one has ever made me feel
8) She laughs at my corny jokes
9) She calls me even when she doesn't have anything to say
10) I can't stand it when she isn't around
11) She makes me want to be a better person so that I can treat her like the princess that she is
12) She lets me write on her blog
13) She makes cd's with songs that we like for me to listen to in my truck
14) She isn't afraid to be herself when she's around me and lets me
15) She shares her feelings with me(even though not always right away...I get impatient sometimes)
16) She doesn't judge me for weird habits I have or weird things I like to do
17) She loves my family
18) She has such an awesome family
19) She says she isn't going to talk about the wedding or do any planning until after this semester ends, but she calls me almost daily to tell me something new she thought of
20) She follows the "whats yours is mine" rule and makes me follow it too
21) She calls me when I'm at work which makes my days go by so much easier
22) She comes to spend time with me after work, even though its late sometimes
23) She cares about what I think
24) She is beautiful, smart, funny, witty, clever, cute, amazing, gorgeous, and is my best friend in the entire world.
25) She said YES!(after I told her to "just answer the question")

No comments:

Post a Comment