Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lists...

Things that make me happy right now...
1. Painted finger and toenails
2. This sweet blog
3. That I get to go home and to Atlanta in the next week
4. Sunflowers
5. Thinking about getting married

Things I need to do...
1. Study for finals
2. Get together stuff for bridal shower invitations
3. Pack my stuff up to move
4. Get boxes from Matthew and Lisa
5. Find a new job

Things I'm looking forward to...
1. Bridal showers
2. Marrying my best friend
3. Painting and decorating our house
4. Going to the beach
5. Planning our wedding

Things I want to do this summer...
1. Go to Utah and see Laura and Steve and Melanie and their family
2. Read at least 10 books
3. Go to the beach
4. Go to Carowinds
5. Spend more time at home

Reasons I love Jake...
1. He make really corny jokes that we both think are really funny
2. He brings me flowers every month on our anniversary
3. He winks at me
4. He tells me he loves me at least 25 times a day
5. He didn't get mad at me when I was a creeper and read his e-mails
6. He's willing to watch whatever movie I want
7. He keeps his hair the length I like it
8. He lets me be in control of the radio in the car
9. He randomly sends me really sweet text messages
10. He does little odd jobs around the house, he's very handy
11. He's a good listener
12. I trust him
13. He holds me when I cry
14. He's very computer savvy
15. Every thing reminds me of him
16. He carries me like a princess when the grass is cold and wet and I'm wearing flip flops
17. He puts his arm around me when I'm cold
18. He loves his family
19. He gets really excited cute when we talk about getting married
20. He sings in the car

Today I want to visit New York City...



3 comments:

  1. That was cute Carly, I liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this blog. :) I WANT YOU TO COME TO UTAH TOOO!!! I love you a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. carly, i just want you to know, that I love love your blog, i try to read it as often as i can.
    i love you, love, jenny

    ReplyDelete