Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Facebook App

So there is a new facebook app...what's new?
Do you know what it is?
It's an app that tells people that are in relationships when others are romantically interested in them.
The app will reveal who the admirers are once the person goes from 'in a relationship' to 'single'.
Crazy, right?

Jake reads a website called theonion.com
Heard of it?
Well they had a little exert about this that I thought was really funny.

"Not for me, thanks. I prefer to let my crush know that I'm interested the old-fashioned way: waiting outside her garage door until she goes to put out the trash, then leaping out at her and giving her a hug."

"I'm a Southern lady with traditional values. I prefer that prospective gentlemen callers first declare their intentions through my father's Facebook page."

"I can't believe it. This is a blatant rip-off of Adult Friendfinder's 'Sloppy Seconds' app."

Here is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment