Monday, February 28, 2011

Sleep Style

It's eleven o' clock and I'm not the night owl I used to be,
at least not on week nights.
Jake and I are getting ready for bed, part of my nightly routine is checking my e-mail,
this is in hopes that a class for tomorrow is cancelled.
No luck, in case you were wondering.

I get e-mails from a site called thenest.com.
I'm not really sure why...
I don't remember subscribing.
The e-mails usually get me to click on them though and tonight's was no different.
Everyone needs their sleepstyle decoded right?

Well, I do.

Home Buying Help – Money Management Tools – Home Decorating Ideas – Free Recipes

For those of you, like Jake and I, that usually fall asleep like this it means:
Lying like this shows you have a pure outlook on your marriage and you take on more traditional roles. The person on the outside likes to feel as if they can shield your marriage from problems, while the person on the inside is sensitive. Classic Spooners are supportive and never go to bed angry.

How sweet.

Every now and then, though, we fall asleep like this...
Home Buying Help – Money Management Tools – Home Decorating Ideas – Free Recipes
Having just one foot touching is more than enough contact for Footballers, who don’t need 24/7 TLC to feel close. You both have jam-packed schedules…and love it! Sure, you don’t spend as much quality time with each other as you’d like, but that makes those rare moments together special.

And we usually wake up like this...
Home Buying Help – Money Management Tools – Home Decorating Ideas – Free Recipes
Getting shut-eye in this position can simply mean you’re practical (hey, there’s plenty of room in that big bed) and like your leg room, but it may signal a bit of distance in your relationship.


However, we never never never sleep in boxers and belly shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment