Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for
- Peanut butter M&M's...they are melt in my mouth delicious and as I sit here eating a bag of them and contemplating my trip to the gym that is to take place in a few hours I can't help but wonder how so much peanut buttery goodness is packed into such a tiny little package.
- The babies Jake and I will have...I like to think about them and the sweet names that we will name them...doesn't every girl do that?
- Self discovery...I've just recently discovered that I love white cheddar popcorn and Dole Orange Peach Mango juice...I seem to be thankful for a lot of food this week.
- that my hair is now long enough to pull it all to one side and braid it
- That Jake surprised me by showing up to my basketball practice tonight...i'm married to quiet the trickster.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. I coach the Concord/Kannapolis young women's team,so we practice at the ward building on Thursday nights.

    ReplyDelete