Friday, January 7, 2011

Jake's Beard...

A lot of people ask me how I feel about Jake's beard,
I had no idea that this would be a something that people would want
to ask me so much about. It's mostly women, they want to know if
it bothers me or hurts me since we are married now and it is no secret
that we like to smooch. To this, ladies, I say no
I LOVE his beard!

Why you ask.
Well, I'll tell you.
His beard feels good when it brushes against my neck
and I think it makes him look oh so handsome and distinguished.
He's only ever had a smooth face one time in the entire time
that we've known each other. I do like for him to keep it
trimmed and nice, I don't like when he starts looking shaggy.
If Jake had it his way, his beard would look like this...
or...
(Just kidding on this one)
Either way, I'm not down with this.
BUT...
I LOVE Jake's beard, just the way it is!

1 comment: