Monday, January 3, 2011

Blog Goals...

Obviously I have recently decided to get serious about this blog...
             -I've created pages-still under construction
             -I've posted a lot more than usual
             -I have been reading more and following more blogs
             -I've joined networked blogs on Facebook
             -I've gone from 12 followers to 15

I hope to...
            -create a blog that people other than Jake and my sister WANT to read
            -go from 15 followers to 50 or 100 by the end of the year
            -Post at least five days a week
            -Create a blog button...I have no idea how to do this!
            -Take more pictures to post

I'm sure I'll come up with more and add them as they come to me...But if any of you could help with these goals that would be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment