Sunday, February 14, 2010

Puppy Love...

Wow...I have been such a slacker! This is why my last blog didn't last very long, I wasn't very good at keeping up with posting...honestly, I have been wanting to write but I've been waiting to get some pictures scanned onto my computer and now, since Jake, is so tech savvy, they are there and I can post again...what a sweetheart :-)

This is the inspiration for the title of this post



This is my Punkin...otherwise known as Doc. Mine and Jake's new and first puppy. I LOVE HIM!!! He is so smart and cute and the we treat him like a little baby. He sleeps in bed and under covers sometimes and I love when he falls asleep on his back and stretches his little legs out. He snores sometimes too...it's the cutest thing! We are trying to train him right now and he's doing pretty good. Sometimes he still pees in the house but for the most part he makes it outside and he knows what it means. He follows us around and when one of us leaves the room he jumps down to follow to make sure that we aren't leaving. He is the cutest thing and my new favorite thing (other then Caiden). We got him about four weeks ago and he instantly took over our lives and we love it! He's part German Shepard and part Boxer so he will be a big dog, which is perfect because I love big dogs.

More Puppy love...here are some more new pictures of Caiden...




This is a picture Haley texted me and told me that Caiden was sending me a kiss...how precious :-)

Since it's Valentines Day and all I should probably have a little section about Jake in this post...
Poor Jake...that's what everyone says when I tell them about us...and they're probably right, Jake does a lot for me and I love him to death! If for no other reason we have to stay together for the baby, haha. It's so easy and comfortable to be around Jake, and the more we are together the more I love him...I guess that's typical. Just a couple of minutes ago he fixed my scanner so that I could write this blog. My back is really hurting right now so he went to get me a grape soda to make me feel better and came back with a card and a box of chocolate, even though we decided not to get each other anything. My card is so cute it reminds us of our favorite commercial right now...again, more puppies
Anyway, that's all for now, but I promise to be writing more soon and more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment