Friday, February 26, 2010

A few of my *NEW* favorite things...

So lately I've found a few new things that I love:

1) The free stuff section of craigslist...I know what you're thinking, that stuff is probably crap, right? Well most of it is, but every now and then you find something really cool...problem is, by the time you e-mail that person someone else has already e-mailed and gotten it. I'm telling you, people must make a living off of watching that page! Mostly i'm looking for furniture like a couch and loveseat, because I HATE the ones that we have at my house. Furniture is furniture though and it works, so I can't complain too much, I'm obviously not willing to pay that much for new stuff so I guess I don't hate it that much.
2) Peanut Butter Milkshakes...I have Jake to thank for this. I swear I could gain like 1,000 pounds off of these things. I'm going to have to stop buying the stuff for them, because when I have it and Jake is here, it has recently always resulted in a milkshake...yumm! I need to be better though. Jordan and I are going to start the p90x videos soon.
3) p90x...while I haven't actually started this yet I can only imagine how much I will love it! I will hate every second of doing it, but I'm hoping for fantastic results. I've only heard good things from everyone that has used it so far.
Ok, back to doing one of my least favorite things...writing a paper....

No comments:

Post a Comment