Friday, January 15, 2010

Pay It Forward Maybe??


Tonight I received this e-mail from my first roommate from when I transferred to UNC-
Charlotte,she entitled it Pay it Forward Maybe??...nothing has made me feel this good in a
while...except for my new favorite thing, my nephew, Caiden :-)

Hi Carly :)

So my suitemate is a freshman. And her and her
boyfriend just broke up. I walked in her room
yesterday, she was on the verge of tears, so I gave her a really big hug. I sat for a while and listened to
her predicament and by the end, found myself giving her similar advice
that once a wise junior in college told me when I was a freshman. I even put him as "DO NOT ANSWER" in
her phone.

I'm telling you this b/c you were such a great friend to me during not so fun parts of my freshman year. And I
was able to give back to someone else because of it :) So thank you. Can we
have a dinner date soon?
Love,
Paige

This is Me and my roommates Kristy on the left and Paige on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment