Friday, March 4, 2011

Barbeque Sauce

I love barbeque sauce.
I can't eat chicken strips without it.
I don't love barbeque sauce in my book bag though.
What do I mean by that? I'll tell you.

As I parked and was getting out of my car to walk across campus to my class
I reached in the front pocket of my book bag to grab my cell phone
expecting the usual morning call from Jake.
I came out with not only phone in hand, but phone covered in barbeque sauce
as well as my hand now covered in barbeque sauce.

What was barbeque sauce doing in my book bag???
Your guess is as good as mine.
The little packet of chick-fil-a barbeque sauce had cracked open
on the bottom and left my phone, pens, pencils, the keys I had just tossed in there
covered in barbeque sauce.
I used a t-shirt to wipe it all off, but it's all still sticky and
I have a nice barbeque stain on the front of my bag.

Moral of the story: Watch out for those pesky little packs of condiments that sneak into your bags and seek to make all of your stuff sticky and ruin your chances of getting to class on time...they're out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment