Monday, February 21, 2011

Today, I Cut Doc In Half

Through these cold winter months Doc has been sporting a very fashionable, over sized winter coat



I personally like the hair that grows between his toes, I think it makes him look distinguished, I think Doc likes it too.

You know what Doc doesn't like? When he steps in his new baby sister's accident that's on the floor with all of that hair on his toes. Doc is usually the first to come across these accidents and then he comes and alerts his daddy immediately so it can be cleaned up.  He also doesn't like wearing his winter coat outside when it's over 65 degrees outside.  So, at Doc's request I cut his coat off today.



The results: He's as handsome as ever.


He feels great and is soooooo ready for spring time to officially begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment