Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Yesterday we celebrated this girl and today is a brand new day and we get to celebrate this one

Who is this? This is the other best sister in the world, HALEY.  Haley turned 17 today.  Yeah, her birthday is the day after Jordan's.  Sometimes I feel left out...not really, I like having my own birthday month!

Since today is Thankful Thursday and Haley's birthday it is going to be all about her!

I'm thankful for:
1) The way in which she has handled the last couple of years in her life, it's been impressive, and she has set quite the example.
2) The sweet little spirit that she brought into this world last year.
3) That she can be silly.
4) That she so obviously cares so much about all of those that she loves.
5) That I know she will always be there if I need her and will do anything to help.




No comments:

Post a Comment